Get paid, and get out.拿钱,走人。I'll fight for a cause. I won't die for one。我会为了理想而战,但不会因此,丢掉性命。Kings come and go, but gold stays.国王们来来去去,但留下的只有金币。
详细答案:
Get paid, and get out.
拿钱,走人。
I'll fight for a cause. I won't die for one
我会为了理想而战,但不会因此,丢掉性命。
Kings come and go, but gold stays.
国王们来来去去,但留下的只有金币。
Everyone has a price
每个人都可以明码标价
Wealth is my kind of burden
对于我这种人来说,财富,也是一种负担
I make my own fortune
我的财运我做主
Loyalty isn't earned. It's bought
忠诚,不是赢来的,而是买来的
You can't tame the desert.
你无法使沙漠驯服
Laws are whatever works at the time.
法律,就是有啥买卖就接啥买卖
Heroes go hungry.
打抱不平可是会挨饿的哦(其实这句话应该是成为英雄的人大多会饿肚子……)
It's not stealing if they're dead.
如果他们死了,那就不算偷
The only thing I look up to is the sky
能使我仰望的,只有天空
Honor is the rust on a dull blade.
荣誉,是钝剑上的锈迹
You've got a problem, I've got a price
你有麻烦,我有钱赚
I've got values - they stack up nicely
我的命很值钱——并且价码还在不断上涨呢
攻击时台词
This one's on me.
这一顿,我请客
Youre going to die for freedom
你将为自由而死
Life's cheap. Death pays
生命很低廉,死亡来给钱
I go where the trouble is
麻烦去到哪我就跟到哪
It's just business.
公事公办而已
Here's where I get my cut
这就是我剃头的地方
Easy pay
钱真好赚
Crack 'em like a tomb.
像处理坟墓一样敲碎他们
Victory is what I'm paid for
胜利,就是我付出的条件
Another fight, another fee
另一场战争,要给点小费
You're worth my time - dead
你让我的时间变得值钱了——死人
Make me work for it
让我来搞定这笔买卖
Feed the jackals
喂豺狼去吧
笑话台词
Cut purse? No. Cut throat? Yes
扒手?不对,杀手?对了
They say the desert is a cruel mistress. I like the sound of that
他们说沙漠是一位严厉的女神,我喜欢这个称号
嘲讽台词
You can't take it with you, so give it to me
你是无法看住它的,所以把他给我吧
Look up. See the buzzards circling
看啊。你看到在半空中盘旋的秃鹫了吗