Fortune doesn't favor fools.好运,不会眷顾傻瓜。Step to.正在加速。I'll get it done.交给我吧!Not a problem.没问题。I know what I'm doing.我知道我在做什么!
详细答案:
Fortune doesn't favor fools.
好运,不会眷顾傻瓜。
Step to.
正在加速。
I'll get it done.
交给我吧!
Not a problem.
没问题。
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么!
Set sail!
扬帆!起航!
Sure you can handle me, summoner?
你确定能打到我么,召唤师?
You've got dangerous eyes. I like that.
你有一双摄人心魄的眼睛。我非常喜欢。
Don't get cocky.
别太自满。
I've got a good feeling about this.
这样做的感觉真不错吖。
Keep your eyes off my larboard side, deary
请看好我的左舷,宝贝儿。
The fun begins.
有乐子了!
Nothin' but powder monkies
除了火药以外,什么也没有。
I always shoot first.
我总是先手。
No prey no pay!
没有猎物,就没有报酬!
Guns blazing.
枪口喷着火焰!
Bang!Bang!Boom! Legshot! Hmm.. That doesn’t sound right.
嘣!射腿!恩……听起来不太对劲
Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning at home.
管好你的嘴,小鬼,否则你会发现自己正躺在基地等重生。
How do you like my guns 'shock' and 'ahhhhh'
这是我的两把枪,一把叫“射!”,另一把叫“啊!”。怎么样,喜欢么?