1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他一些好处,他不能拒绝。(教父1972)
3, You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是竞争对手,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人,而不是毫无价值的游客! (码头风云1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(绿野仙踪1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
看你的,孩子。(卡萨布兰卡1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我开心吧。(1983年拨云见日)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍特写镜头了。(日落大道1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(彗星美女1950)
10,You talking to me?
你在和我说话吗?(出租车司机1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换上更舒服的衣服,你会感到震惊吗?(地狱天使1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻清晨空气中弥漫的汽油弹的味道。(1979年现代启示录)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不用说对不起。(爱情故事1970)
14、I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞,直到牛回家。再想想,我宁愿和牛一起跳舞,直到你回家。(《易事》1933)
15、You talking'to me?
你在跟我说话吗?
16、Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
给我一杯威士忌,里面有一些姜味苏打水。宝贝,不要太吝啬。(1930年安娜克里斯蒂)
17、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(1994年阿甘正传)
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好做,站在世界之巅!(1949年歼匪喋喋不休)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯得像地狱里的恶魔。我不会再这样继续了!(1976年电视台风云)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(1942年卡萨布兰卡)
21、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你和男人生活在一起。(1933年《我不是天使》)
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆斯邦德。
23,There's no place like home.
没有地方可以和家相比。(绿野仙踪1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我太棒了!正是这些照片让我变小了。(日落大道1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看看钱!
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首歌,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(卡萨布兰卡1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(义海雄风1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟明天又是新的一天!(乱世佳人1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她拥有的。(当哈里遇到萨莉时,1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(终结者1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是世界上最幸运的人。(扬基的骄傲1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。(阿甘正传1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我们总是怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(1942年卡萨布兰卡)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
哦,杰瑞,别再乞求月亮了,我们已经有星星了。(扬帆1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人(1959年《热情如火》)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
问问自己一个问题:"我很幸运吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″
当你说"你好"从那一刻起,我就有了。(甜心先生1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
棒球不哭!(红粉联盟1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(惊魂记1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比"贪婪"更好的词。(华尔街1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再饿了。(乱世佳人1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你在引诱我,对吗?(毕业生1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多城镇,城里有那么多酒馆,但她走进了我的酒馆。(卡萨布兰卡1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你一定听到了什么!(爵士歌手1927)
96,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
97,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点听!孩子们在黑夜里的声音是他们创作的美妙音乐。(吸血鬼1931)
98,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感觉到一种需求,一种加速的需求!(1986年壮志凌云)
99,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
生活应该是幸福的,抓住每一天,孩子们。让你的生活变得非凡。(1989年死亡诗社)
100,I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(泰坦尼克号1997)
关注微信 english-bible 免费下载外国人的英语视频课程。教你半年内轻松说流利的英语口语。